We are open.
- Masks are recommended (but not required) due to Chippewa County’s current High Transmission Level.
- Browse our shelves for books, movies, and more.
- Public computers are available for one hour sessions and our copier center is available for copying, printing, faxing, & scanning.
- We also have Curbside Pickup available.
Other Service Info
- Our book drops are open 24/7.
- Delivery between MORE libraries and ILL from outside the MORE system is available.
- We are no longer quarantining returned items.
- Our meeting room is available for groups of 15 people or less. Call 715-568-2384 to schedule.
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724