We’ve expanded our hours! Call in requests from 9 am to 4 pm Mon-Fri.
- Call 715-568-2384 with item requests for books, audio books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Request by specific title, general genre ideas, and anything in between. We are here to help and can make suggestions or create a grab bag!
- We will schedule you an appointment in a 15 minute time slot. The hours available for pickup are between 10-12 & 1-4 on Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri and 12-6 on Wednesday.
- At your pick-up time, your bag of library items will be available on a table in front of the library main entrance. Just grab it & enjoy! Your items will already be checked out to you and ready to go!
More Information about our Pick-Up Services
At this time only items at our library are available for pick-up. Delivery between libraries is currently unavailable. Please limit your requests to 10 items per card or family member.
Our return drop-boxes are now open. We will also have a bin by the pick-up table if you would like to leave returns.
We may have more than one pick-up scheduled per 15 minute time slot. Please maintain social distancing and confirm your bag by checking the name on the front.
If items are not picked up on time, they will be brought back inside. You may call to reschedule if you miss your pick-up time.
As a safety precaution, we suggest that you let your bag sit for 24-72 hours before handling the items inside.
With limited staffing and pick-up times available, we cannot guarantee same-day pick-up. We will schedule you for the next available time slot that works for you.
Items may also be placed on hold through the MORE catalog. Holds placed for pick-up at our library for items we have available will be filled as soon as possible, and we will contact you to schedule a pick-up time. Check out how to find local library items:
How To Request Items for Pickup at Bloomer
click to play…
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Bloomer:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Bloomer as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Bloomer
Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Bloomer
Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724