Curbside Pickup Option
Even though we are open beginning July 6, curbside pickup is still an option! If you receive a notification that an item you’ve requested is available and you would prefer to pick up your items on our outside curbside table, just give us a call to schedule a curbside pickup! (We also have curbside pickup hours available on Tuesday & Thursday mornings and on Fridays when the library building is not open to the public.)
Curbside Pickup Hours: Mon/Wed/Fri 10-4 & Tues/Thur 10-6
How it Works
- Call 715-568-2384 to schedule a pickup time for an item that you have received a notification for OR to request items that we may have on our shelf.
- We can take requests by specific title, general genre ideas, and anything in between. We are here to help and can make suggestions or create a grab bag!
- We will schedule you an appointment time of your choosing in a 15 minute time slot.
- At your pick-up time, your bag of library items will be available on a table in front of the library main entrance. Just grab it & enjoy! Your items will already be checked out to you!
Delivery between other libraries is slowly resuming. It will take longer than usual to get items from other libraries at this time, but we are now receiving items from other MORE libraries! (Inter-library loans from outside our system are still unavailable.)
Our return drop-boxes are now open. We will also have a bin by the pick-up table if you would like to leave returns.
We may have more than one pick-up scheduled per 15 minute time slot. Please maintain social distancing and confirm your bag by checking the name on the front.
If items are not picked up on time, they will be brought back inside. You may call to reschedule if you miss your pick-up time.
As a safety precaution, we suggest that you let your bag sit for 24-72 hours before handling the items inside.
How To Request Items for Pickup at Bloomer
click to play…
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Bloomer:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Bloomer as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Bloomer
Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Bloomer
Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724
Open Hours Beginning July 6
Friday Appointment Only