Curbside Pickup for Library Materials
Use our grab & go curbside table to pick up your holds!
When you receive a notification that an item you’ve requested is available just give us a call at 715-568-2384 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a curbside pickup! If you send an email, just include your name, library card number, and day/time you want to pick up your items.
At your pick-up time, your items will be on a table in front of the library main entrance with your first name on it. Just grab & go! OR if you aren’t sure when you will be able to pick up your items, just give us a call when you are at the library. We will bring your items right out.
How To Request Items for Pickup at Bloomer
click to play…
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Bloomer:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Bloomer as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Bloomer
Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Bloomer
Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724