Curbside Pickup for Library Materials
Use our grab & go service to pick up your holds!
When you receive a notification that an item you’ve requested is available, call 715-568-2384 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a curbside pickup. If you send an email, please include your name, library card number, and day/time you want to pick up your items.
At your pick-up time, requested items will be labeled with your name and placed on the brick ledge near the library’s front door. Just grab & go! Not sure what time you will be able to pick up your items? Call us when you arrive, and we will bring your items out to you.
How To Request Items for Pickup at Bloomer
click to play…
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Bloomer:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Bloomer as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Bloomer
Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Bloomer
Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724