We have reopened at Temporarily Reduced Capacity & Hours
*Per Wisconsin’s Mask Mandate, masks are now required in the library for anyone ages 5 and older. Free disposable masks are available if needed.
Current Open Hours: Mon/Wed/Fri 10-4 & Tues/Thurs 10-6
- Our doors will be open during these times–no appointment needed!
- We can currently have 10 customers in the building at a time.
- Visitors are welcome to come in to check out library items or use the computers or copier center. Three public computers are available for one hour sessions.
- Children’s toys & games are unavailable at this time.
- Six feet social distancing required between anyone not of the same household.
- Library visitors should limit the number of people they bring to the library at this time if they are able and leave small children at home when possible.
- A face covering is recommended for all library visitors over the age of 2 unless a medical condition prevents its use.
- Library users should not enter the building if they have any signs of illness.
- Prolonged socializing is not permitted at this time.
- Barriers of any kind may not be removed to accommodate access.
- Library users may be asked to leave after 30 minutes OR if they are not using the library’s essential services (computers, copier, or selecting library materials) if there are others waiting to enter. Library users will be asked by staff to wait before entering if the building is at capacity.
Curbside Still Available
We are going back to our normal notification methods for items you place on hold and you may enter the library to pick up your holds anytime during our open hours.
If you prefer to pick up your holds on our curbside table outside the library, just give us a call at 715-568-2384 after you receive notification that your item is available & set up a pickup time with us! Curbside pickup times are available anytime we are open.
Other Service Info
- Our book drops are open 24/7
- We are quarantining all items for 96 hours before checking them in. Item will be on your account for a few days after you have returned them. They will not accrue fines while in quarantine.
- Delivery between MORE libraries has restarted. Delivery is slower than usual right now due to quarantining items & a backlog of requests.
- ILL requests from outside the MORE system are now also being filled again (with some limitations).
- Our programs at this time are virtual only.
- Our meeting rooms are not available.
- We will continue to expand or decrease hours, services, & capacity following Chippewa County Public Health’s guidance & local COVID-19 cases.
GE Bleskacek Family Memorial
Bloomer Public Library
1519 17th Ave
Bloomer, WI 54724
Current Open Hours